The Hawaiʻi State Public Charter School Commission maintains the student records of Hālau Lōkahi Charter School, which closed in 2015. This request process is for former Hālau Lōkahi students who would like to access information from their own student record.
If you have questions or need assistance with a transcript request please contact the Charter School Commission office at email@example.com or 808-586-3781.
Note: To request information from a student record from a different Hawaiʻi charter school, please contact the school directly. Contact information for Hawaiʻi charter schools is available here.
- Fill out and submit the online Hālau Lōkahi student record request form: https://bit.ly/HLrecordrequest
- Note: Through this form, you may request transmission of documents from your student record to up to two (2) different recipients, plus a copy for yourself. If you need to send copies to more than two (2) recipients, please fill out and submit the form multiple times.
- The Charter School Commission will review your form and contact you via email if there are any issues.
- Note: If information in the form is incorrect or missing, the request will be closed, and you may submit a new form with the correct/complete information.
- The Charter School Commission will email you a link to upload documentation confirming your identity.
- Upload a copy of a government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, state ID, passport). If your legal name has changed since you attended Hālau Lōkahi Charter School, you must also upload official documentation of your name change.
- Note: Until you upload the necessary documentation confirming your identity, your student records request form will be considered incomplete and will be closed after 10 business days.
- If the requested documents from your Hālau Lōkahi student record are available, the Charter School Commission will transmit the documents to the recipients indicated in the form.
- Note: Unfortunately, not all Hālau Lōkahi student records are complete. The Charter School Commission will notify you if any of the requested documents are available and, if possible, of any alternatives.
- The Charter School Commission will email you confirmation that the requested documents from your Hālau Lōkahi student record have been transmitted to the recipients indicated in the form.